Please refer to our Cancellation Policy page for details on ticketing and transfer options. For additional questions or requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Business of Balayage's (DBA, HAIRMVMT) Website.
The Business Of Balayage is located at:
1638 Babcock St, Suite B ,
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Business of Balayage's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Business of Balayage and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Business of Balayage All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.thebusinessofbalayage.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.thebusinessofbalayage.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.thebusinessofbalayage.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.thebusinessofbalayage.com
Redistribute content from The Business of Balayage (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. The Business of Balayage does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of The Business of Balayage, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws The Business of Balayage shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The Business of Balayage reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to The Business of Balayage a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of The Business of Balayage; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Business of Balayage, Inc. ® (DBA, HAIRMVMT) agrees to provide, and allow me to attend, a course regarding its method of hair coloring subject to the terms below. I agree not to misuse or misappropriate any trade secrets and/or proprietary information of The Business of Balayage, Inc. ®. I agree that I will not develop, conduct or teach, schedule, promote, or in any way engage in the provision of courses that include the balayage method within two (2) years after taking this course.
I. I understand that The Business of Balayage, Inc. ® has invested many hours researching and developing the course I am about to attend, and that this course is the proprietary intellectual property of The Business of Balayage, Inc. ®. I further agree that The Business of Balayage Inc. ® has a valuable interest in their business name and their reputation, and I understand that The Business of Balayage Inc. ® will vigorously defend their reputation, and their intellectual property rights.
II. I agree that all information I am about to receive during this course, including methods, techniques, skills, materials, is/are proprietary, and are the trade secrets of The Business of Balayage, Inc. ®. The proprietary information is shared with me so that I may use this information in my work as a hairstylist/colorist. I agree that I will not misuse, misappropriate, or disclose in writing, orally, or by electronic means, any trade secrets, or proprietary information, directly or indirectly, to any other person or use them in any way other than in my capacity as a hairstylist/colorist.
III. I understand and agree that were if I to develop, conduct or teach, schedule, promote, or otherwise engage in the provision of courses that include the methods taught within two (2) years after taking this course, the courses I would provide would undeniably be based on what I learn during The Business of Balayage, Inc. ® course. I further agree that if I conduct, teach, schedule, promote, or otherwise engage in the provision of education including the balayage method, I will be liable to The Business of Balayage, Inc. ® in an amount to be calculated as follows: damages = the per-student amount on the most current pricing schedule available on The Business of Balayage, Inc. ® website for a similar course, multiplied by the number of students who took the course in which I was involved. I agree and understand that the right to payment of the above amount will accrue to The Business of Balayage, Inc. ® instantly upon my engagement in any of the above listed activities.
IV. I understand that as the Recipient of privileged information, I will be responsible for any breach of this Agreement. I acknowledge and agree that any disclosure of the Confidential Information except as provided in this Agreement may cause serious and irreparable damage to The Business of Balayage, Inc. ®, for which there may be no adequate remedy at law. In addition to monetary damages, The Business of Balayage, Inc. ®, shall be entitled to equitable relief including, without limitation, an injunction, restraining order or specific performance for any breach of this Agreement by me.
V. Specifically, I understand and agree that promoting and/or conducting courses that provide balayage, color or cutting education to hairstylists/colorists under a business name using the word “business” in the title is infringing on The Business of Balayage, Inc. ® trademark, and will cause confusion amongst potential clients of and could thereby damage their reputation in the industry. I further understand that The Business of Balayage, Inc. ® provides courses throughout the United States. Therefore, I understand and agree that if I were to provide courses that include the balayage technique within two (2) years of taking this course, anywhere in the country, using a business name with the word “business” in the title, I would do so with full knowledge that I may damage the reputation of The Business of Balayage, Inc. ®, and will be subject to damages in an amount to be determined at that time.
VI. I understand that promoting or advertising in any media—including, but not, limited to word of mouth—and conducting courses teaching the balayage technique within two (2) years will be considered a breach of this contract and subject to the damages set forth above.